BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE
Before you start traveling you may already avail yourself of our services before coming over, if you so wish:
- Detailed information and counseling prior to your departure.
- Translation of medical requests.
- Coordination of appointments with medical specialists before your arrival.
- Making hotel reservations.
- Transfer to and from the airport.
- Organization of a VIP service.
- Suggestions what hospital(s) to choose.
- Support by our representative in your home country before you leave.
- Qualified interpreters/translators and/or personal escort/s.
- Translation of all medical reports and other relevant documents and dispatching them to pertinent institutions.
DURING YOUR STAY IN GERMANY
During your stay you can rely on our comprehensive services and ongoing assistance.
- Extensive program for you and your accompanying family or others during your medical examinations and throughout your stay in Germany.
- Support by our staff over here in your native language.
- Individual counseling with regard to medical services and health care in Germany.
- Organisation von V.I.P-Services und ChauffeurService, sowie anderen Fortbewegungsmitteln durch unsere Partner.
- Organization of VIP services and chauffeur service or other means of transportation by our cooperation partners.
- Offer to accompany you personally (be it qualified interpreters or other attendants) Translation of all medical reports into foreign languages, i.e. English, Arabic, Russian, French, Greek, Turkish and others.
- Spontaneous organization of appointments with your medical specialists here.
- Provision of the medications you need.
AFTER YOUR VISIT TO GERMANY
Auch nach Ende Ihres Aufenthaltes in Deutschland stehen wir Ihnen weiterhin zur Verfügung.
- Comprehensive aftercare when you have returned home.
- Continuous purchase of and supply with the necessary or desired medication, and shipment to your country.
- Further translation of your medical documents necessary for follow-up examinations.
- Support in patient /physician communication when you are back home again.
- Organization of medical follow-ups.